Jackson is kicking Morgan's butt in the teeth department. She has NONE yet. I keep thinking any day. Some days she is just so crabby!!! Is he crawling yet? Are you planning on coming on Friday? Let me know!
6 teeth! Briella has a lot too. Natalie only has 2 so far. But she knows how to use them (meaning she bites!). So maybe it's ok that she doesn't have more.
5 comments:
Jackson is kicking Morgan's butt in the teeth department. She has NONE yet. I keep thinking any day. Some days she is just so crabby!!! Is he crawling yet?
Are you planning on coming on Friday? Let me know!
Good thing he takes after his dad
6 teeth! Briella has a lot too. Natalie only has 2 so far. But she knows how to use them (meaning she bites!). So maybe it's ok that she doesn't have more.
Bummed you missed on Friday. I think we will have to do another one! Hope you are getting healthy over there! Have fun with conferences this week!
Can't wait for Jax to eat all my Infotech pencils in the Bentheim library.
Post a Comment