I really can’t resist taking pictures of Jackson when he’s sleeping. Ever since he’s been a baby I find myself constantly going in there to watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful! About two months ago we made the crib into the toddler daybed (because he kept attempting to get out of the crib) and have found ourselves going in there more frequently to make sure that he’s still in bed. During the first week I went in there one night and found that Jackson had rolled out of bed and then rolled underneath it! But he’s been doing well since then … other than the fact that he is wide awake and ready to play way too early in the morning!
Monday, February 23, 2009
So Peaceful....
I really can’t resist taking pictures of Jackson when he’s sleeping. Ever since he’s been a baby I find myself constantly going in there to watch him sleep. He looks so peaceful! About two months ago we made the crib into the toddler daybed (because he kept attempting to get out of the crib) and have found ourselves going in there more frequently to make sure that he’s still in bed. During the first week I went in there one night and found that Jackson had rolled out of bed and then rolled underneath it! But he’s been doing well since then … other than the fact that he is wide awake and ready to play way too early in the morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! A daybed? That's great. I wish I could do that for Natalie but I have a hard enough time as it is getting her to take an afternoon nap. How cute that he rolled out and under the bed :) Isn't sad how fast time goes and yet they're so FUN at this age!!
Post a Comment