Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing at the Park





Jackson, Luke and I took advantage of the warm weather last week Friday and went to play at the park. At first Jackson didn't have a clue where we were but once he saw the slide he took off running! It's been a long winter inside and so he was like a caged animal finally being let out!

4 comments:

girl meets carpenter said...

We'll definately have to get together sometimes this spring for playdates.... I know what you mean about the caged animal let loose!!

Tom said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun at the park. We should meet at the park sometime. I am sure the boys would have fun together.

Tom said...

The above comment was from Teresa, I always forget to see who is logged in.

Brooke said...

Hmmmmm....no new posts. You do realize I have very little contact with the outside world now so I will be checking blogs daily...maybe even more than once ;)