Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jackson's Obsession


Jackson LOVES his winter boots! Oftentimes I'll come to his room and find that he's gone into his closet and dug them out again. I guess it's a good thing that we live in Michigan and get lots of snow:) Anyways, on Sunday, I was getting ready and all of a sudden, this boy comes out of his room determined to wear his boots and a tank top to church! Thankfully we convinced him to get his shirt on and church shoes..... our little stinker!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh come on mom, what's wrong with that attire?! You might have to get him a button that says "I dressed myself today". Happy summer!

girl meets carpenter said...

Must be a VanderZwaag thing wanting to dress like that to church ;) How are you?! Hope you're feeling well! Sometime I'm going to get the # of an amazing pregnancy massage therapist to you - you'll HAVE to go!!

Anonymous said...

Oh funny. We have a MEGA muck boot obsession at our house. He wants to wear them all day, every day...even to bed. I finally had to hide them from him because I couldn't handle the fits anymore when I wouldn't let him wear them. I'm hoping the "out of sight, out of mind" thing would work. Not yet...