It has been a crazy August. I seriously didn't think that August would fly past this quickly. I'm sitting here realizing that school starts in less than 2 weeks! As much as I look forward to getting back into a schedule and meeting new kids here at school, I am going to miss the time that I've had with my little guy. Yes, there are days when we totally butt heads and get frustrated with each other but then there are other times when I sit there thinking of how precious this time is before Baby #2 comes.
I had to post this picture of Jackson watching the DVD of his new sibling. (how cool is it that they give you DVD's of the ultrasound!) As much as I think it's going to be a huge adjustment for him, I am really anxious to see him with the new baby. Yesterday he sat touching my tummy as the baby kicked his hand (what a precious moment!). We had an ultrasound again on Monday and all looks good - the baby was weighing in at 2 lbs. 7 oz already and continued to kick me throughout the entire ultrasound (this one sure likes to move around a lot!).
2 comments:
Yea to that growing "bun"! Can't wait to meet "it" too!!! How cute is that picture of Jackson! Hope school stuff is coming along! Talk soon
At least for now he can't poke and pull his little sibling when he/she hits first! ;) You are looking fabulous!
Post a Comment