We are thrilled to announce that Jackson has a little brother! Brendan Alan Hansen was born November 18 at 6:42pm. And I really shouldn't say that he's a "little" brother since he weighed in at 9 lbs. 8oz. and 20 in. long. Everything is well and I am thrilled to watching "my boys" together. Jackson was pretty possessive with Brendan last night when he came to visit - he wanted to keep holding him (along with the John Deere tractor that we got him as a peace offering!). We were pretty amazed at how Jackson did with him and can't wait to see if that continues. We'll post more pictures later but here are a couple.
7 comments:
Congrats Jodi & Luke (and Jackson!) What a blessing! :)
Yeah...yeah...yeah...We are so happy for your family. You keep providing the boys and we'll provide the girls. I can't wait to see you and to give Brendan's cheecks a squeeze! We love you all and so happy for you!! Jackson is going to be such a great big brother!
Congrats again! How cool!! I have to say that Jackson is looking so big compared to this summer! Glad he is adjusting so far! Brendan is so cute!!! We would love to stop in and see you guys sometime (we'll wait a little bit) but I want to see him before Christmas in January!
Rachel
Congrats, congrats! Cute name and now I don't know if ours will be a boy or girl...you didn't follow Bible Study protocal!! :) So cute and praising God for another healthy babe.
Can't wait to get my hands on that handsome guy! Congrats again!
CONGRATS Hanson's. I hope the new family of four is doing well.
Love the name!
Post a Comment