Sunday, September 12, 2010

Daddy's Boy



There's just something about Dad right now for Jackson. Whenever Luke is home, the two of them are together. We started painting Jackson's room last week and the two of them finished it off this weekend (I"ll get pictures up soon). Luke had Jackson using the roller to paint and even let him get that last little area on the wall. Jackson was extremely proud of himself. Not only that, but they are two of a kind when it comes to being outside. If there's a reason to be outside, they're outside. Last Sunday, the two of them spent most of the day playing around in the yard. It's so fun to see how alike the two of them are.

Jackson is also claiming that he's such a big boy now because he'll be starting Sunday school! I think that it'll be harder for me than for him because it just seems like such a huge step and soon comes actual school! Well... a little time for that yet. But all of a sudden, he's claiming he's too big for everything... too big to ride in the stroller during walks, too big to play with some toys, too big for everything but hugs and kissses which I'll take as long as I can get them. Because there's one thing that only Mom can do lately... tuck him into bed:)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

I never get tired of seeing Cameron with his daddy, and yes, it usually is daddy that seems to do everything right! So glad that you get to see this with your "big guy", too!