I made the mistake of telling Jackson that next week he is going to spend a night at my parents. The night that I told him I heard lots of noise in his room after he was supposed to be in bed. As I went up to check on him, I discovered him standing at the top of the stairs with his suitcase. He told me he was ready to go to Gamma's house. I took him back to his room and discovered one of the loud bangs I heard was him moving a big rubbermaid tote (filled with sheets so it was quite heavy) into his room so he could climb to get things to pack! I couldn't resist taking pictures of what he packed and how he packed - he had 4 pairs of jeans in there and one shirt. I think I have some teaching to do about packing. Needless to say, the suitcase remains packed with those clothes because he assured me that's all he needs and he can't wait to go to Gamma's.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
"I want to go to Gammas"
I made the mistake of telling Jackson that next week he is going to spend a night at my parents. The night that I told him I heard lots of noise in his room after he was supposed to be in bed. As I went up to check on him, I discovered him standing at the top of the stairs with his suitcase. He told me he was ready to go to Gamma's house. I took him back to his room and discovered one of the loud bangs I heard was him moving a big rubbermaid tote (filled with sheets so it was quite heavy) into his room so he could climb to get things to pack! I couldn't resist taking pictures of what he packed and how he packed - he had 4 pairs of jeans in there and one shirt. I think I have some teaching to do about packing. Needless to say, the suitcase remains packed with those clothes because he assured me that's all he needs and he can't wait to go to Gamma's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is ADORABLE! We definitely need a play date for our big boys soon!
LOL, that is TOO cute!
Post a Comment