Thursday, June 30, 2011
Happy Birthday Jackson!
A little late but I had to get some pictures of Jackson on his birthday. We celebrated with the Hansen's on his actual birthday. I was a little worried that we'd have to cancel because he had some problems with his asthma the day before but he was doing okay on his birthday and I know how much he was looking forward to having his cousins over. This time we made a dirt cake with "worms" in it (per Jackson's request). As I tucked Jackson in at night I told him that he has to stop getting older and his response, with an extra big gring, was "Mom, I'm NEVER going to stop having birthdays." As much as I love seeing him change each year I can't help but think how quickly time in going and how precious this time with him is. He's such a joy in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment