 |
| Jackson is such a proud big brother! He looks like such a big boy here! |
 |
| Jackson was the easy one this year - maybe there's hope for a few years from now. Although by then I'm sure Jackson won't want to be in pictures! There wasn't a single picture with Brendan smiling. |
 |
| I thought that they might do better if they were holding a present but then Brendan held it in front of his face! Plus Lydia was starting to get fussy so I had to put the pacifier in. Our photo session for the day was done! |
I attempted to get a picture of the 3 kids for our Christmas card. Attempted being the key word! Every year this causes so much frustration as we try to get a cute picture. I remember when Luke and I took our first Christmas card picture - just the two of us and Rudi and it took forever for us to get a nice shot of just us. Now I am leaving out the two of us and Rudi and just working with the 3 kids - they're hard enough! I realized that this isn't going to happen without Luke around though because I need someone to help keep their attention and bribe them to smile. And now we have to make sure Lydia is in a happy mood and won't start to cry. Plus I have to get the kids to put on their "church" clothes which both boys absolutely detest right now ... Grrrr! Oh the joys of the season! On a good note, both boys were more than willing to hold Lydia for the picture (I think that Jackson will end up holding her as Brendan just has her lay on him and doesn't really support her!). So here are some shots from our first attempt.... we'll see what we get next time.
1 comment:
Nice argyle sweater vest on Jackson
Post a Comment