Monday, July 29, 2013

We're back!

 Kiera, Brendan and Grant watching their brother's play t-ball.
 My favorite little t-ball player ... I LOVE how he shares his dad's passion for the sport (although I don't understand even half of what he does).
 Celebrating the June birthdays - Jackson (June 26), Grandpa (June 22), Cohen (June 1)
 Our big event of the summer - THE BROKEN ARM!  He feel out of his bunk while we were camping in June and had this lovely thing on for 5 weeks.  Thankfully all is healed and he was able to have a waterproof cast so swimming in pools was still okay!


I'm just realizing how few pictures I've taken on my camera - probably time to pull that out again!  Luke surprised me with a new phone a few weeks back so now my pictures have been taken with that.  My non-techie self needs to learn how to use those pictures in the blog.  

Our summer in a nutshell ... Family time :)  It's been a blessing so far to have so much time together (well, most of the time!).   We spent much of June camping at Sandy Pines and now July has been spent at home (staying out of the heat and now staying warm inside!). 

1 comment:

The Brouwers said...

I've missed you!