Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Introducing Avery

It's been two weeks but I finally get around to updating this.  Miss Avery was quite the slow-poke as she entered the world and I'm sensing that she does have that laid back personality as she sleeps a ton and doesn't get upset unless she's hungry or is fighting sleep.  Thank goodness she's been a good baby so far because life is busy around here! 
Meeting their new sister for the first time. 

Avery Leigh

Such a proud big brother!  He couldn't get enough of her.

It's official .... 4 kids!  Don't mind Lydia being without a shirt or the boys wearing their play clothes.  Luke let the boys pick out their clothes even though I had set out clothes for them to wear each day that I was in the hospital.  But seeing them all together just makes me grin :) 

I LOVE this view ... my beautiful little girl sleeping soundly.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my gosh! Four kids, I can't believe it. Congratulations!!!!

The Brouwers said...

Love the pictures and you even got her birthday ticker up and going. Wow! What a busy Momma! I miss you friend. Enjoy your time off with your four precious kiddos!