Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A New Friend





On Saturday night we took Jackson to meet McKenna Kemp. We started out at Crazy Horse with friends and then went to Scott and Lori DeVisser's house. Jackson was amazed at McKenna and when we tried to get their picture together the two actually held hands at one point. It was precious! I couldn't resist adding the picture of Scott with Jackson - Jackson loves his buddy Scott.

4 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Hope you enjoy your snow day!!! I know Morgan and I are!!!

Lori said...

We loved getting together with you this past weekend and especially loved meeting Jackson! What a cutie....McKenna thinks so too!
Lori

lorianne2002 said...

Love the pictures! Scott has a picture of Jackson (in the Magglio hat) as a screen on our laptop! Totally cute!

The VanderZwaags said...

Hey...you slacking on the blog!!! Anything new to post? Is Jackson crawling yet???