Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow Day!




Hamilton was lucky enough to join the rest of the 200+ schools on Tuesday who had a snow day. Last year I remember thinking how much more fun snow days will be with a baby and they certainly are much better! Jackson and I were able to hang out all day long and play. As a working mom I certainly treasure those kind of days.

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

I agree!!! I loved having more mommy time with Morgan! (Plus having Monday off it was a four day weekend!!) I can't believe how quickly they are growing up!!! Way too quickly!!!!!

Tami said...

Hey!
Last night was so much fun and it was great to see little Jackson is person! We will have to do it again soon!

The VanderZwaags said...

Hey...I see Jackson sitting in his ducky tub! Morgan LOVES hers! Thanks for making me get it for her!!!!