Jackson has discovered his Baby Einstein DVD's. He'll go and push a cushion up on the couch so he can sit at his level and then he's mesmerized by what's going on in the DVD. If he moves somewhere he won't turn his head away from the TV! .... just like Daddy with football:) Anyways, on Friday I walked into the living room and had to get a picture because both Luke and Jackson were sitting the exact same way.... like father, like son:)
2 comments:
Love it!!!!! Glad to hear things are going well!!! I miss staying up to date on your lives!!!!! Are you planning on making it on the 8th? I hope so! Can't wait to see all of you!!!!
That is so funny -- Trey does the same thing with the cushions on chairs and couches to be able to get up! Gotta love Baby Einstein!! :)
Post a Comment