Monday, October 27, 2008

October Updates

Wow! Almost a month since we updated …. I admit the blog has been neglected. However, life continues to go on at the Hansen’s house. Jackson is forever keeping us going and I thank the Lord for such an amazing little boy. He has certainly developed quite a personality and knows just when we need to laugh the most.

I had Thursday and Friday off due to conferences earlier in the week and then Luke surprised me and took Thursday and Friday off as well. On Thursday, Luke and I decided to spend the day together in Michigan City (yes, I know that was probably more of my decision than his but he does love to find deals down there!). Jackson spent the day with Grandma VanderZwaag and Cohen… pretty sure that he didn’t miss us one bit while he was there! Jackson and Cohen have certainly become good buddies and it’s quite something to see their reactions when they first see each other. Grandma will have some trouble with those two!

On Friday we had a call that someone wanted to see the house on Saturday (no, it’s still not sold☹) so we did some cleaning. Jackson had fun playing with all of his old toys downstairs and then decided that he wanted to run on the treadmill like adults. He would stand on there and run in place just to get us to laugh. He also found a new place to pout when he wasn't getting his way (we did not put him in the cupboard like that...).

No comments: