We celebrated Christmas with the Hansen family on Sunday (and I forgot my camera there so I wasn't able to post earlier). It was so much fun this year with the kids running all over the place and playing together. Heath had just bought Trent Kota the dinosaur. If you haven't seen it - it is huge! But what a lot of fun..... the kids weren't into it too much (kind of intimidating with it's size compared to them) but I have a feeling it will be the toy that they all want someday! Lauryn got a race track for cars and the boys were definitely into playing with the cars for that. So now Christmas has finally ended for us:) We definitely don't have a lack of toys right now... Jackson is an extremely blessed child!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Belated Christmas Party
We celebrated Christmas with the Hansen family on Sunday (and I forgot my camera there so I wasn't able to post earlier). It was so much fun this year with the kids running all over the place and playing together. Heath had just bought Trent Kota the dinosaur. If you haven't seen it - it is huge! But what a lot of fun..... the kids weren't into it too much (kind of intimidating with it's size compared to them) but I have a feeling it will be the toy that they all want someday! Lauryn got a race track for cars and the boys were definitely into playing with the cars for that. So now Christmas has finally ended for us:) We definitely don't have a lack of toys right now... Jackson is an extremely blessed child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment