On Saturday night, Missy and Ryan came over with the twins. It was the first time that Jackson was able to see the twins in person. He was all excited before they even got here because we had gotten out his baby swing and bouncy seat. Of course he wanted to be a “baby” and kept crawling into the swing and bouncy seat. When they got here Jackson peered into their carseats and was immediately enthralled with them. I can’t believe how big the two have gotten – Luke is weighing in at a hefty 10 pounds and Mia isn’t lagging too far behind at 9 pounds. Of course Luke (Hansen) thought Luke (McCarty) was something special because they both share the same first and middle name.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Jackson and the McCarty Twins
On Saturday night, Missy and Ryan came over with the twins. It was the first time that Jackson was able to see the twins in person. He was all excited before they even got here because we had gotten out his baby swing and bouncy seat. Of course he wanted to be a “baby” and kept crawling into the swing and bouncy seat. When they got here Jackson peered into their carseats and was immediately enthralled with them. I can’t believe how big the two have gotten – Luke is weighing in at a hefty 10 pounds and Mia isn’t lagging too far behind at 9 pounds. Of course Luke (Hansen) thought Luke (McCarty) was something special because they both share the same first and middle name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jodi, I was hoping that I would see video of your whole family playing "ring around the rosy" on Christmas!! Sara told me about that :) So funny. I read your post and I am doing massages yet so let me know if you're intersted!
Post a Comment