I finally remembered to download some pictures of Jackson. He has been thrilled to actually be outside again and has really started to enjoy playing on our deck (which if fabulous for me because he's contained and content!). One day we got home from school and he wanted to be outside so I let him sit on the deck while I was making dinner. The next thing I know, he has his a cellphone, and apple and he's chilling on his chair. It was absolutely adorable as he mimicked Mom on the phone:) And of course he's without his pants on because the kid hates to wear clothes... and sometime it's not worth the fight of getting his pants back on after a diaper change.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Finally outside!!!
I finally remembered to download some pictures of Jackson. He has been thrilled to actually be outside again and has really started to enjoy playing on our deck (which if fabulous for me because he's contained and content!). One day we got home from school and he wanted to be outside so I let him sit on the deck while I was making dinner. The next thing I know, he has his a cellphone, and apple and he's chilling on his chair. It was absolutely adorable as he mimicked Mom on the phone:) And of course he's without his pants on because the kid hates to wear clothes... and sometime it's not worth the fight of getting his pants back on after a diaper change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Isn't it great when they can entertain themselves and you can do stuff in the house. Love the socks and no pants..must be another boy thing as Cameron is often found running outside in his skivies and boots!
Oh my word...he looks SO grown-up in that close-up with his handsome little smirk! Can't wait for fun play dates this summer!!
Post a Comment