Saturday, I was able to participate in the River Bank Run 10K with Hillary and Rachel. All 3 of us did it on a last minute whim but had a good time running despite the rain and tightening up of muscles.
Anyways, I usually say that I run races for the t-shirts but I was terribly disappointed with this year's shirts... they were incredibly dull. So I guess that I should say that I do run for the t-shirts but this year I had another reason to run. This year I ran for our new baby!
Yes, the Hansen's are expecting Baby #2!!!!!!!
Luke and Jackson even surprised me with a fetal dopplar for Mother's Day! I was telling the doctor last week how I wish that I had one so I could hear that sound whenever I wanted and Luke thought it'd make a great Mother's Day gift - which it definitely did:) So now I can hear this little one and calm my fears whenever I want:)
What a blessing this Mother's Day was for me - I have an amazing 22 month old son who is full of energy and much happier now that those 2 year molars came in. And now I have another little one who should make his/her appearance around Nov. 23! The Lord is so good and we just pray that he takes care of this little one as it continues to grow. Incidentally, I do think that it's a "mini Jackson" because when we had the ultrasound, it was exactly the same age as Jackson, same length AND had the exact same heartbeat...... could be interesting in the Hansen household:)
10 comments:
Congrats! We are SO EXCITED for you guys! What a wonderful Mothers Day you had for sure! We will be praying for another healthy baby and smooth pregnancy.
Woo hoo!! Congratulations!! How have you been feeling? I am guessing pretty well considering you just ran a big race Saturday! Way to go! It was great to see you there.
Praying that things continue to go well for you guys!
WE JUST RAN 6.2 MILES TOGETHER AND I HAVE TO READ ON YOUR BLOG THAT YOU ARE PG!!!! What the heck!!!! Well, I pray that little baby continues to grow! What a great mother's day gift! I got a massage!!! Congrats everyone!!!!
Yeah!! Can't wait to meet the new little Hanson!
So sorry Rachel:) We had to tell family yet though so I was sworn to secrecy:)
CONGRATS!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys. Now that I think of it, when I saw you yesterday, you were glowing! When did you tell your family? That's soo great! We have to get together sometime!
Congrats Hansens!
Yay! You know that I cannot WAIT to snuggle that little one -- and I will also be relieved to be sleeping through the night and no longer breastfeeding by then...I'll be happy to pass the torch to you! :)
Yeah!!! I know that this little bundle you are carrying will be just as precious as Jackson. You are a great mom and we are so happy for you and Luke...and Jackson. He's going to be a great big brother! He will be the protector!!
congratulations! We are so happy for you. We will pray for a healthy pregnancy.
Post a Comment