Monday, December 28, 2009

Finally an update...








Well, life at the Hansen house has been quite interesting.... new house, new baby and the holidays. All of it VERY fun though - we can't believe how blessed we are with all that happened in 2009.

We are officially in the new house now and love having the extra space. Still can't find everything but we'll get to it eventually. We had a marathon week of moving in (thanks Mom and Sara for all that help cleaning and unpacking!!!) and then I have had a bit of time each day to get things done. Thankfully Luke comes home in time at night to help with little jobs.

Brendan continues to be a fabulous baby! He's so much more content than Jackson was so I am able to spend time with both boys. He's getting to be so long though - this kid is going to be tall if he keeps growing like that. I'm loving every moment with him and we do spend a lot of time cuddling every day.

Jackson was so much fun to watch at Christmas - he made cookies for Santa and was shocked that Santa didn't eat all the sprinkles left on the plate. He had a great time opening presents and we are still trying to find places for all the toys.

Anyways, we still don't have internet hooked up at the new house so I'm only able to get online when we're at my parents ... I'm getting really anxious to get it hooked up though. But here are some random photos from the last month....

1 comment:

Jeff and Nicki Westra said...

I can't believe how big Brenden looks!!! He's going to catch up to Jackson in no time!