I can't believe that Brendan is already almost 11 weeks old and that I go back to school in 2 weeks. Time has flown yet I feel like I've been a stay at home mom forever. Although I'm anxious to go back and get back into the routines, I will really miss being home with the boys. Jackson and I have learned about each others routines and Brendan and I are loving to snuggle. Here are some recent pics of the boys.
4 comments:
Aww, such cute pics! Enjoy the rest of your time as a SAHM :)
ha! I love the one of Jackson cashed in the hall. Cameron has those same jammies! Can't wait to share mommy stories with you in a few weeks!
I know that you have enjoyed your time at home so much, but we are ready to have you back at school!!! :)
What a CUTE little family!
Post a Comment