Thursday, February 25, 2010

Unexpected Days Home



So I go back to work for a week and then am home for two days with SICK boys! Ick! Jackson came down with a fever on Tuesday and both he and Brendan have been coughing. I ended up going into work on Tuesday for a few hours and then came home with them. I really struggled because I knew that I needed to be at school because I had been gone for so long but my first priority is my own kids so we had some extra "home" time. Jackson was seriously not himself and did a lot of laying around while Brendan just kind of hung out (the kid is so content!). We did pull out the exersaucer though and it was so surreal seeing him big enough to use it! Time sure flies!

1 comment:

Krys said...

AAAWWW, too cute! I think Joshua and Brendan have all the same clothes, lol!