Last week Tuesday was my first day back to school - I can't believe how quickly the time went! Prior to coming back I spent some time here getting ready and took Brendan along so Luke and Jackson could have some play time together. Of course Brendan was such a good little guy here and I got lots done but I also took some pictures of him around the room to show my kids that he had been here.
I still can't believe that it's already been a week back in the schedule but we have all adjusted well and evenings have become pretty precious now. I love spending time at home with "my boys" (all 3 of them!) and definitely don't take that time for granted anymore.
And I promise that now I'm back online I'll start to post more often:)
2 comments:
I love the smile! I think he looks like you! So glad to have you back!!!
What a DOLL! Can't wait to have 2 boys in my family too. Your guys are way too cute.
Post a Comment