Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You Lucas!



I have finally uploaded photos to my computer so, yes, there are many posts but I had to make sure and get this one on. We went to VanDerKolks tonight to pick up their old tramp. Their kids are all "too old" to use it (which makes me feel old because I babysat those kids when they were young). Anyways, Jackson has been talking about this FOREVER and was so excited to put it up at home. He and Luke spent some time reassembling it and then Jackson couldn't wait to get on it. I have a feeling we'll be spending many hours jumping. Wait, everyone except me and Brendan because we're "too little" to jump:) So, THANK YOU LUCAS!!!!!!!!! Jackson absolutely LOVES the tramp:)

1 comment:

Lisa VanDerKolk said...

Sorry we weren't home when you came and picked up the tramp. Nicole enjoyed seeing you and the boys. I hope Jackson is enjoying jumping. Lucas will have to come jump with him when his eye has healed.