It is finally summer break! It was quite hectic at school the last couple weeks as we all had to pack our classrooms up since the building will have some updates done to it this summer. Cleaning out my room was a good thing as I got rid of many things but it sure added stress to life!
We took our very first camping trip in the camper over the weekend. It was nice to get away and although camping can be a lot of work it sure was nice to not have laundry or house cleaning to do while we were there (I'm making up for all that laundry now!). The weather actually turned out to not be that bad but we were grateful for the air conditioning at times. The boys did fantastic with sleeping and Jackson was a true boy and was filthy all weekend long! I have discovered that it's impossible to keep him clean! We stayed at Sandy Pines because it was so close to home (just in case we forgot something or if anything went wrong) and we really "camping" there.
As we were packing up to head home Sunday morning, Jackson was getting very frustrated with us because he wanted to stay at the camper. This morning when he woke up and I asked him what he wanted to do today he replied, "I know... let's go camping!" I think that the camper will prove to be a priceless purchase in terms of the memories we're making together.
1 comment:
Yeah for camping! Love the one of Jackson by the fire. Definitely do NOT want to leave him and Cameron alone together ;) See you soon!
Post a Comment