We made the big transition from the "duck" tub to the big tub with Brendan this weekend. He still loved his Munchkin duck tub (one of our favorite things for babies!) but with two kids it was getting to be a long process when it was bath night. The first time I put Brendan in the bath seat he screamed so the bath lasted a whole 2 minutes. We tried it again and he cried. By this time I was getting discouraged thinking that it was not the wisest purchase. But after about 10 minutes of his crying he finally started laughing and splashing. It turned out to be such a fun bath time. However, the story doesn't end here. I thought we had overcome the dislike of the bath seat but then I put him in again last night and he screamed. This time the screaming only lasted a couple of minutes but we'll see if we can stop it all together. It sure is easier having both of them in at once and I would hate having to admit that it wasn't a worthwhile purchase:)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Bath Time
We made the big transition from the "duck" tub to the big tub with Brendan this weekend. He still loved his Munchkin duck tub (one of our favorite things for babies!) but with two kids it was getting to be a long process when it was bath night. The first time I put Brendan in the bath seat he screamed so the bath lasted a whole 2 minutes. We tried it again and he cried. By this time I was getting discouraged thinking that it was not the wisest purchase. But after about 10 minutes of his crying he finally started laughing and splashing. It turned out to be such a fun bath time. However, the story doesn't end here. I thought we had overcome the dislike of the bath seat but then I put him in again last night and he screamed. This time the screaming only lasted a couple of minutes but we'll see if we can stop it all together. It sure is easier having both of them in at once and I would hate having to admit that it wasn't a worthwhile purchase:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brenden is looking SO grown up! And you should have called about the sat00we have one for you to use if you would like an extra(once he gets over it at least!) We need to get together again soon! I miss everyone this week!
Post a Comment