Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Morning

This has to be my favorite Christmas ever!  Jackson was excited about everything that had to do with Christmas and Brendan just kind of went with the flow.  I do think that next year will be even more fun because then Brendan will be that much older and understand all the things that we do. 

When Jackson went to bed on Christmas Eve, he told Luke to turn all his lights (even his nightlight) off because then he'll fall asleep faster and Santa will come).  How precious!  He was the first one up the next morning but I think that he forgot it was Christmas because he came into our room and wanted to watch cartoons.  However, when I asked him if he'd rather open presents, he ran to the kitchen to see if Santa ate the cookies and drank the chocolate milk and then made a mad dash to the stockings.  During this time, I went up to get Brendan and by the time I got downstairs with him and Luke had gotten up, Jackson had already opened his presents in his stocking! 



We were able to hang around the house most of the day which was great because Jackson really enjoyed playing with his new presents and both boys took great naps too.  What wonderful memories we had and it was great to start implementing traditions with the boys. 

No comments: