Sunday, December 5, 2010
Christmas Pictures
Taking the picture for Christmas cards always seems to be difficult for us! Looking back, the first year we took a picture we had included our new dog, Rudi, in the picture. It took us forever to get a picture where Luke, Rudi and I were all looking at the camera. The next year I was pregnant and honestly didn't care too much because I was ecstatic with the expectation of a new baby. From then on, we had kids to deal with. First it was Jackson and now Brendan and Jackson. Kids don't have the patience that Luke did with pictures and they certainly are hard to get to smile at just the right moment. However, we did manage to get a picture and despite the one posted, we did get them to look like they truly do love each other and enjoy having pictures taken. Now we have another year before we have to attempt it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray that we only have to worry about this once a year! I got my cards done this weekend -- love Christmas cards! Can't wait to see yours!
lol, so lucky you got the two of them together. By card ended up an individual picture of each. :) Good job
Post a Comment