Monday, May 9, 2011

Big Brothers!!!


More attempts at pictures but this time it was for pictures to announce that that we're expecting Baby #3!!!!!  It sure was hard trying to get both of them to look and then to have Brendan's shirt showing.  There's lots of excitement at our house now because of the baby.  Luke and I feel blessed to be having another child, Jackson is thrilled to be a big brother again and Brendan doesn't have a clue how much his life will change.  We're due November 19, 2011 (the day after Brendan turns 2) but secretly I'm hoping for an 11/11/11 baby.  Now that I say that, I know that it won't happen.  When Luke and I were dating, he always said that we'd get married on 11/11/11.  Little did we know that we'd be expecting our 3rd child by that time!

6 comments:

Traci said...

Oh wow! How exciting, congratulations!

The Brouwers said...

Hooray for the Hansens!!

Kelly said...

Congrats, Jodi!!!!!!

The VanderZwaags said...

You could have been 7/7/07 with Jackson but you decided to go way early!! :) Congrats!!

Lynette said...

Just seeing this now! CONGRATULATIONS! How fun would that birthday be? and aren't you glad you didn't wait til 11/11/11 to get married??? :)

A blog about... said...

Two Valentines Day babies?