Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


We tried to get a nice picture of the boys in their ties since we didn't get one on Easter but of course as soon as the camera came out, both boys refused to look at the camera and then didn't want to sit where we wanted them too.  That and the fact that we were looking right at the sun.  Maybe someday I'll get a nice Mother's Day picture:)  Maybe:)

I also included a picture from out trip to see the Whitecaps on Saturday night.  We left Brendan home with a babysitter and took Jackson - this picture doesn't show it at all but he really did love being at the game (he just really doesn't like pictures ... unless it's his idea).   
And here's the picture I love the most - Jackson was so worn out after playing with his cousins at lunch that he fell asleep under the cushions of the couch... sleeping pictures are still my favorite pictures of the boys!

No comments: