Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall Randomness

I finally combined the boys closets and the next day Jackson comes down wearing this - they're Brendan's clothes!  The sad part is is that they kind of fit him ... a tad short but nothing that says he's 2 1/2 years older than Brendan!

Waiting anxiously for the Pumpkinfest Parade to begin.  (by the way, notice he has 2 totally different socks on and of course one of them is pulled up super high!)

Papa had Jackson ride the last little bit of the parade with him on the Borculo Christian float.  Jackson thought it was so much fun but his comment to Luke was "Papa knows LOTS of people"

Brendan waiting anxiously for the parade to begin - he LOVED the candy!

After the parade we had some friends over ... 6 kids 4 and under with 2 more on the way.  Life sure is busy but tons of fun too!
The boys playing in the leaves.

This is a totally random post as I haven't taken a lot of pictures lately.  I guess you could say life has been quite crazy as we are busy with work and the boys and getting ready for the baby.  I can't believe that in less than a month we'll have another little baby around the house.  It's definitely different with this one as I'm getting pretty tired but I guess I do have 2 very active boys around the house this time too!  This little one loves to move and is giving my ribs quite a bruising but as much as it can be uncomfortable at times I know that I'll miss that when she arrives.  We're all anxious to meet her though - no one more than Jackson (surprisingly!).  The other day I told him he was going to spend the night at my mom's and he said "The baby is coming?!" ... I had to tell him that no the baby isn't coming just yet but soon she'll be here.  I think that he's most excited about staying with Gamma and Papa and coming to visit the hospital although we had a practice trip there this week! 

On Monday night Jackson fell and hit the footstool and got quite a gash on the back of his head.  I took him to the hospital and he was a brave boy as he got a staple put in.  I would post a picture but he won't let us get a picture of him.. the little stinker! 

No comments: