Thursday, September 22, 2011
1st Day of Preschool
Jackson had his first day of Preschool on Tuesday. I was thrilled for him to start but really felt the mommy guilt as I was unable to bring him (seriously ... preschool is not convenient for working moms!). Thankfully Melissa (our fabulous nanny) was able to bring him and in the long run I think that it was probably better as I'm sure Jackson would've cried for me. Melissa said that when she dropped him off he was a bit shy but soon found some toys and started playing with the kids. At first he didn't say too much about preschool but as the evening went on, we found out more details about his first day and he was even singing the songs that they sang there. He couldn't wait to go back today (although again he was hesitant when he first got there). I know this is a wonderful experience for him but part of me is sad to know that my Jackson is old enough for preschool - which means school is just around the corner! Where does the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our little boys are getting BIG!!
Post a Comment