 |
| Jackson and his buddy Snowflake (named after the guinea pig that died earlier this year). I love his outfit too - the tie dyed shirt, striped shorts and sideways hat .... I did not pick that out:) | |
|
Right before we left for vacation, Luke came across some stray kittens while working. Of course he thought the boys would love a kitten (and I have to admit he was right in thinking that) but it was the last thing that I wanted at our house as I'm not much of an animal person. Regardless, we let it stay in the garage and the boys loved playing outside with Snowflake. Jackson would walk him through the trail in the woods, give him rides in the gator and carry him all around. After realizing that the kitten was peeing all in the garage and it was starting to really smell, Luke decided to bring it back to where he found it. Jackson thinks that he wanted to go back to his mommy so he was okay with it. It kind of helped that we are now dog sitting Bailey (a dog that Jackson absolutely adores) so his mind is off the kitten and now onto Bailey. It was fun while it lasted and one good thing came out of the kitten - Luke scrubbed the floors in the garage after it left!
No comments:
Post a Comment