Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Freezer Meals

Jackson wanted to help label all the meals so he put post-its on the tin foil to let us know who got each meal.

All 12 meals completed!  Each of us took home 6 good sized meals so in actuality we get 12 meals each.

Brendan and Isaac - best buds!
Last week Thursday, my friend Lori and I got together to make some freezer meals for when school starts.  We started cooking around 5pm and had made 12 meals made by 7:30pm.  It was a great feeling to know that we had all that work done!  And of course the conversations we had while making them made it go even quicker.  We've decided this might have to become a ritual now especially since Luke and Scott did such a great job taking care of all the boys while we were working (although we reminded them that they were benefiting from the meals!). 

2 comments:

The Brouwers said...

How ironic, I just made out my list of meals I am going to make this Saturday and freeze for the school year! Way to go! Isn't it nice knowing you have some great meals ready to go since things are about to get busy!? :)

Traci said...

Hey let's see some of those recipes! I need some help in that department.