Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Swimming Lessons

 Cameron, Trey and Jackson - after their last day of swimming.

 Jill was such a good mom and got pictures and video of Trey swimming (Jill I told Brooke that I had to put this one on the blog!)
Jackson's favorite part - jumping off the diving board!

For the last two weeks, Jackson and his buddies Trey and Cameron had swimming lessons every day for about 45 minutes.  Thankfully for him it was some super hot days but not so great for us Moms and other kids!  It was amazingly hot (but I know that I will look back at this heat with longing come February).  It was so fun to see the boys improve on their swimming skills over the 8 days.  Jackson loved going to his lessons which was a relief for me.  When I was younger I absolutely dreaded swimming lessons and would often cry the entire time.  My favorite part of watching him though was when he would do something and then look at me and give me a thumbs up.  He was so proud of himself and all that he learned (which came in perfect for our camping weekend - to be posted soon!).

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Oh my....I was scrolling down and saw that picture of myself, and thought "Who is that random person that Jodi took a picture of????". Ha! You sneaky girl! We loved being able to do swimming lessons with you, and can't wait till next year!!