Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ottawa County Fair

 Best Buddies - these two are inseperable when they're together!
 I love that face - he's so happy to see all the animals!
 Grandpa and his boys

 How hilarious is this picture?!  Easton is so comfortable with animals - I think that farming is definitely in his future.
Yesterday we took our annual trip to the fair.  My dad has always liked to go but it wasn't until I had Jackson that I actually went with him (and now I know why as my allergies totally flared up while I was there! - guess I'm not meant to be around all that hay!).  This year we took my mom and Luke along with us and the 2 youngest grandsons.  It was amazing to see how the boys interactions have changed since that first time at the fair.  When we first went, Jackson was very hesitant and just kind of watched the animals, this year he and Cohen were leading the way to see all of the animals.  Of course Brendan absolutely LOVED seeing the animals and kept pointing at them and he made sure to look at each and every one (he really is so much like my dad!).  Afterwards we took the boys to the rides and again they had a blast.  It was a wonderful afternoon.  Jackson was exhausted as he had swimming lessons in the morning, then the fair and then at night had VBS at Haven Reformed.  He was one busy boy but definitely enjoys all the fun stuff too!

1 comment:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Looks fun! But I had to laugh at the picture of your nephew kissing that animal (was it a goat? I didn't pay attention...). That would be Trey's worst nightmare!! Ha! Glad to have two more days to chat!