Last week Sunday we had Brendan's birthday party with my side of the family. Of course Brendan made out like a bandit and is now busy playing with even more new toys (even though Jackson tries to claim them as his own and give Brendan the older toys). I can't believe that Friday will be his 2nd birthday. I tend to get a bit emotional on their birthdays and with pregnancy hormones this could be an extra emotional birthday:)
 |
| Brendan had some help on his candles from some of his best buddies. |
 |
| I really am not a fan of seeing myself in pictures (especially when I'm 9 months pregnant) but I figured I should document that I was at least pregnant and about ready to burst at Brendan's party. |
So far no new news on the baby front. Initially the doctor had thought we'd induce this week since Brendan was such a large baby (9 lbs. 8 oz) and each successive baby tends to get bigger but he doesn't think this one will be as large so we're waiting with and induction and praying that baby will make the decent sometime in the next week. I'm definitely feeling ready to hold her yet my biggest concern is that she's healthy and delivery goes well. The boys are all ready as well (including Luke!). Luke has been great these last few weeks helping me with the boys and giving me some time to relax and to "nest" ... he's hoping that we now make it through this week so he can get some hunting in.
No comments:
Post a Comment