Oh, come on! That's all the announcement post we get??!? I can't imagine what would be keeping you too busy to post on your blog! ;) So happy that I got to meet your sweet girl! She's a beauty and I can't wait to watch her grow (but not too fast!)!
She's beautiful! I love her headband! Congratulations - we're so happy for you!
CONGRATS! She is beautiful :) We are going to have to get together for a playdate once you are ready for us all (and Katie and Sara, too!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, come on! That's all the announcement post we get??!? I can't imagine what would be keeping you too busy to post on your blog! ;) So happy that I got to meet your sweet girl! She's a beauty and I can't wait to watch her grow (but not too fast!)!
She's beautiful! I love her headband! Congratulations - we're so happy for you!
CONGRATS! She is beautiful :) We are going to have to get together for a playdate once you are ready for us all (and Katie and Sara, too!)
Post a Comment