Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Huge Help
I'm going crazy with posts now as I know that once my maternity leave ends I will have fewer pictures and less time to sit down to post about the kids. I'm not even going to think about that right now! Anyways, yesterday I had a wonderful surprise - Jackson wanted to change Lydia's diaper! I've been changing countless amounts of diapers since 2007 (when Jackson was born) and yesterday he actually ASKED to change her diaper. I should say that Luke has changed some diapers in those years but he's never really "asked" me if he could change a diaper. So of course I happily obliged and let Jackson change her diaper (he did say he wouldn't change it if it was a poopy diaper). He was so pleased with himself and I just loved seeing his look of accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment