 |
| Can you find 2 boys in all those bubbles? |
Our house was hit with illness again this week - I'm pretty sure Brendan was sick because of all the gunk that's in his nose made it to his stomach. But nevertheless it was gross (I can officially say that I've been puked on!). But after anyone gets sick, I feel like everything needs to be washed - including the kids! We spent Tuesday evening cleaning, disinfecting and letting the boys play in the tub so we could clean the bedroom out (because of course he got sick in our room). I had put some bubbles in the tub so they'd stay in and play longer but then Luke decided to turn on the jets ... well the bubbles certainly multiplied! The boys had a blast and I couldn't resist their goofy faces. However, after all was said and done, there was another thing to clean.... the bubbles all over the tub. But it was worth every minute of it!
 |
| I love Brendan's happy face here - especially after his sad face the night before:) |
Lydia is finally out of that terrible little baby tub ... you know, the kind where they really aren't even in the water so bath time isn't enjoyable for them:) I put her in her bathseat with the boys and of course she loved looking at Jackson and laughing at him. The boys thought it was pretty fun having her in there too - until Brendan got too loud and scared her and the tears started. (Can you believe all the toys in the picture?! For some reason the boys think that the more toys and mess they make in the tub, the better it will be).
 |
| Story of our life - one kid not look, one kid being goofy and the other enamored with her older brother! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment