Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sunday Fun and Lydia at 5 months

A retake for our Easter picture... per Jackson's request:) 

The actual Easter picture - Jackson was NOT happy with me because I bought him new Khaki pants and he didn't like them.
Life is certainly busy here at our house.  I can't believe how quickly the weekends and evenings go here.  It seems like we're always in a rush and I have to constantly remind myself to slow down and just appreciate the little things ... I keep telling myself it's okay to not get that next load of laundry in, or vacuum the floors, etc. 

Jackson is thrilled because Luke is playing baseball again this summer.  He was especially excited when Heath and Christie bought Trent and him jersey's that match theirs.  Luke then found baseball pants that match his for Jackson so Jackson is officially a "mini Luke."  Although the games don't begin until June, the team practices on Sunday afternoons so that means we get extra time with Christie and the kids.  The past 2 weeks they've come to play at our house and we're excited to soon start playing at Sandy Pines during that time (although it needs to get a little warmer).  It's certainly fun to watch the boys play with their cousins.



 Lydia has reached her 5 month milestone.  Yikes!  Time is going so quickly!  The biggest news for her this month ..... TEETH!  She has her first two teeth and two more and ready to come.  It was amazing how quickly her temperment changed when they popped through.  We have our happy little girl back.  We attempted starting cereal but she wasn't thrilled and so we're going to hold off a little bit longer if possible.  Her pediatrician said that anytime between 4 and 6 months so we're just going to wait:)  She's a great mix of her brothers - active like Jackson yet smiley like Brendan.  I am so looking forward to spending more time with her this summer yet I know that as we reach summer she'll be 6, almost 7 months old so I don't wish this time away too quickly.  Before I know it, she'll be moving all around and I'm NOT looking forward to that yet.  I want my baby to stay a baby just a bit longer:) 

No comments: