| Brendan and Dad watching the Dutch Dancers. |
| Big smiles in front of some of the tulips (there weren't many!). Can you find Brendan in the background? |
| Who would want to take pictures by the tulips when you can take them by statues???? Odd boys.... |
| Time to go home.... |
| An more statues... |
| I love the cheesy smile:) This little one makes us laugh constantly! |
| Yeah! 3 kids all together... but not really looking. |
| Wow... we are busy with 3! But I have a picture proving that I do actually hang out with the kids. Usually just Dad makes the pictures:) |
| Soooo excited for the parade to begin (even though we got soaked from the rain!) |
| And this is why we go to the parades... the boys LOVE them! |
No comments:
Post a Comment