 |
| Loves to smile! |
 |
| So tired! |
|
|
Wow, how time flies! I don't think I ever realized how quickly time went until I had kids. Some days seem like they'll never with all that needs to be done but it seems like each day the kids get bigger and change so much! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that Lydia is already 7 months. It's fun to see her personality develop. She's typically a pretty happy little girl (although she's been quite fussy the last few days and I'm pretty sure that another tooth is ready to pop through). She's not really stuck to a schedule which is good since we've been running around like crazy these last 2 weeks as we had swimming lessons and VBS. The poor girl often has to sleep in her carseat as we run from place to place. We finally introduced her to fruits - she loves eating her peas, squash and sweet potatoes but just this week we fed her some peaches. She certainly gobbled those up! She is so close to crawling around. Right now she scoots all over the place by rolling and pulling herself along with her arms. I know that one of these days she'll finally figure out how to move when she's on all fours. I see so much of Jackson in her. They look so similar at this age and she certainly has his activity level (she's constantly moving!). I see a lot of Brendan's laid back personality in her. Both of them go with the flow and are easily distracted by things.
2 comments:
She is so sweet and sooooo happy!
Wow - 7 months! She's adorable!
Post a Comment