Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Curious George

Jackson has developed a huge Curious George obsession.  He's always loved the show but after he was in the monkey room for kindergarten, he is absolutely crazy over monkeys and especially his Curious George stuffed animal.  I had to get some pics of him with George to help us remember this stage (and of course Jackson LOVES taking pictures of George).  Incidentally, we're now often referring to the baby as George.  First because Jackson loves George and second because of my interest in Prince George.  But no, we do not know if it's a boy or girl ... we'll find out in February :) 
Evidently George also likes to climb trees

Jackson and his buddy George

And of course, we can't have just one ... Brendan needed a George too (by the way, notice Jackson's monkey pajamas?)

Love how this picture captures Lydia with her scrunched up nose.  She just started doing this a lot more and I love it!  This girl has such personality!

Crazy Brendan ... had to have a picture taken upside down :) 

1 comment:

The Brouwers said...

I LOVE Lydia's pink ruffled romper!!