Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Pictures

Today turned out to be so beautiful outside so I knew we had to get out and try to get some pictures before the leaves were truly dead and our backyard looked completely brown.  Thankfully the kids were game and did an okay job ... they were done after a few pictures but at least I got a smile from each.  I still don't think it'll ever be possible for me to get a great picture with all 3 of them but one can hope :) 

He had to wear his Detroit Lions jersey underneath his shirt ... this boy is all sports!


My Loves ....

Double Trouble

Yep ... this one sums up our life ... CrAzY!

Had to get one with her new boots .... she loves them!

1 comment:

The Brouwers said...

Such cute pictures!! Lydia's hair is getting really long and blonde!