Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Big boy car seat


I have to admit, Jackson was having a really healthy winter until his stomach flu hit - now we have just had one thing after another. At least his immunity is getting better! Yesterday I took Jackson in and we discovered that he had a double ear infection - no wonder the kid has been wanting to cuddle all the time (he is usually not our cuddler)!

We did manage to head out on Saturday though and since Jackson is getting to be so tall (his feet are sticking out of his carseat) we put in the convertible car seat. He really enjoyed being able to sit up and look around.

3 comments:

The VanderZwaags said...

Morgan had a double ear infection too. We had been healthy (besides our hospital stay) all winter! I'm so ready for spring!!!! Are you guys going away for spring break? Lindsey and I are trying to get a play date and wondered if you were around. I know you usually go away. Let us know!

Jackson is getting so big!!! I know Morgan is going to be needing a new car seat too. I just can't do it yet!!! Not ready for that yet! :)

The VanderZwaags said...

are you guys going away for spring break??? Lindsey & I were talking about getting together. Thought we would check. Let me know! Hope Jackson had a good first Easter!

lorianne2002 said...

I can't believe how much older Jackson is looking in that car seat!!!! We are looking forward to seeing him soon!u