Our friends Scott and Lori DeVisser came over on Saturday for a trip to Joe's (a classic country restaurant!) and then for some hang out time. Of course the boys turned on ESPN while us girls took a walk. Jackson is quite intrigued by Scott (we joke that it's because they can relate so well intellectually!). It was a great time though and we feel blessed to have such fantastic friends.

3 comments:
I can't believe how big he looks. Morgan and I can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!
We feel pretty blessed, too! And I definitely agree that our boys are about the same age intellectually. Of course, I think that it keeps us young, right?
I was just surfing the net and came across your blog. I was born and raised in Holland and have lots of friends from Hamilton. Your little boy is ADORABLE! They grow us so quickly--my oldest is now 20. So where is this Joe's restaurant located? It sounds absolutely delightful!
Helga
Post a Comment