Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Time with Mommy


I had conferences on Monday and Tuesday night so I didn't get to see Jackson much but thankfully I had Thursday and Friday off to spend with him. On Thursday we stayed home all day and played. I am amazed at how quickly Jackson is changing! I definitely am loving this stage with him.

Jackson refused to take a nap for us so we put Rudi in his crib to see what Jackson would do and the two of them kept biting on the crib!

We also gave Jackson his first teething biscuit (I know it sounds like a dog biscuit!). Anyways, he LOVED it! 30 minutes later he definitely needed a bath.

1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

How nice!!! I'm in need of a Morgan-Mommy day!! It has been such a busy weekend and she has a double ear infection. So we have been crabby over here and not getting enough sleep! So hopefully it gets better soon!
When we going to relive the birthing class???