Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Cozy Coupe

Jackson and I went to the Bentheim garage sales with Nicki, Miya and Jayden (needless to say, we did decide that this summer we're leaving the kids with Nicki's mom when we go!). Jackson got a cozy coupe car and absolutely loves it! He loves sitting in it and shutting the door. He tries to move the car around but his feet get in the way so then he slides out underneath the car. Miya had fun going back and forth between the cars and then showing Jackson all her toys. I have a feeling that these two are going to have lots of fun playing together this summer.

1 comment:

The VanderZwaags said...

How cute!!! We were at the garage sales too. We must have missed you! I didn't find anything too exciting. I do want to find a few more outdoor things!!! Glad to hear all is well. We are still set for the 7th?? Can't wait (a month from tomorrow!!!!)